Student Financial Services

You may be eligible for financial assistance to help fund your education. Eligibility for need-based financial aid – most commonly available in the form of federal student loans – is determined by submitting a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).

Private loans are available from a variety of sources. The WSU Student Financial Services Office and the Carson College of Business do not specifically endorse these loans or lenders, and we encourage you to carefully consider all loan options. Students are financially responsible for their own tuition.

To learn more about the financial aid options available to you, consult the Student Financial Services website.

Satisfactory Academic Progress

A 3.0 GPA is required to enroll and to stay enrolled, regardless of funding. If you do receive financial aid, in addition to maintaining a 3.0 GPA, you must meet certain standards of academic progress in order to continue to receive funding. Failure to meet these standards could result in financial aid being withheld. It is very important for any student who may accept financial aid of any kind to understand the associated responsibilities and required rates of progress.

To learn more, read WSU’s policy on Satisfactory Academic Progress and Academic Deficiency Requirements.

No related posts.

call to action
Post a Comment or Question

Leave a Reply